I thought that I'd be more uncomfortable. Instead, I'm more comfortable. Why? The baby has decided to move back up a little bit. SO, I was wrong, I'm not more uncomfortable; it's more bearable now.
I thought that at 36w I would be allowed to add more activity into my days. Due to all of these blood pressure problems, I've been put on modified bed rest and I do not like it. Once again, wrong. So, here I sit with this toddler (who can NOT for the life of him stay off of my feet) that think I'm his personal jungle gym. FYI, I'm not a jungle gym...even though Connner is convinced that I am. The rundown on the pressure situation is this...I had to do the 24hr urine test and had additional blood work drawn yesterday. They are checking for protein and creatine in the urine. The blood work will show if my kidney and liver functions are down. My BP was still elevated yesterday but not as badly as Wednesday. I'm expecting the results to come back normal. I should find out the results some time today.
It is raining today; Thank God! We need the rain so badly but Conner woke up on the wrong side of the bed and is completely grumpy and needy. What I need is to be able to take him outside and let him play. Hopefully when it clears up, it won't be hot. To top it off, Harley scratched up Conner's neck this morning and I just want to get rid of that damn dog.
I'm a little grumpy today but I had someone kicking me all night long and if I'm honest, I'm really, really sick of it. I'm tired of having Conner climb all over me 24 hours a day. It hurts my belly to have him climb all over me.
In other news (happier stuff), Conner has become an expert jumper. He loves to jump and it's the cutest most hilarious thing ever. He can fake yawn, fake laugh and fake cry. (note to self...get this on video) His language has started exploding and he's becoming quite bossy. If he wants you to kick a ball, he gives you the ball, tells you that it's a ball and then grabs your foot. hilarious. His favorite thing to say is "I want one". It's constant and I never know what it is that he wants at that particular moment. Sometimes he doesn't know either!

I know what you are going through with the kid in the bed. Annabelle was in our bed until she started 1st grade. It was especially NOT fun while I was pregnant. I hope Conner gets back to a good sleeping pattern for you and you are able to rest before the new baby arrives!
ReplyDeleteYour stories about Conner crack me up! I miss the toddler days with my two. While challenging at times they sure were lots of fun!
you poor thing! I was so hoping Connor would start sleeping better for you guys - I know that much be so hard! I am a jungle gym too - and I'm not liking it very much.
ReplyDeleteI hope you start to feel better soon and maybe today will clear up so yall can go outside!
It will get better. I promise. And if not, we'll leave the kids with the husbands & run away for a little while.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry...I promise you that one day he will sleep better. However, I know, sleep deprivation is no fun!!
ReplyDeleteHope your levels turn out normal. Pregnancy is so much harder with a toddler!!
Thinking of you :)
ReplyDelete