I took Conner to get a hair cut today and we went to the same place we always go. They have always used scissors even when he's been very unhappy. Well, today, we got a new girl that insisted on buzzers b/c he was so unhappy. She didn't offer to use the scissors and just went to town on his head. Meanwhile, I'm 9 mos pregnant and he's FREAKING out. I know he's still cute but I loved his hair and I hate this. I want to glue more hair back onto his head. The end result is awful. I honestly HATE it and am crying b/c he looks...well see for yourself.


Don't hate me but I LOVE it! It looks really cute on him! It will be good for summer and will grow back quick. He looks like such a big boy!
ReplyDeleteAwwwww. It'll grow back quickly. I promise. By the time you get home with Parker, he'll have a full head of hair again. And if you really want.... I'll come down & buzz her head. I have a lot of pent up aggression. ;)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. It will grow back soon. I know that isn't helpful right now...
ReplyDeleteAww, I like it too! I love short hair on little boys! He looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteAww, sweetie - it will grow so fast that you will be amazed. Hang tough, chica!
ReplyDeletePlease don't be sad. He is beautiful, and will be no matter what happens to his hair! It will grow fast I bet. Sending you virtual hugs!
ReplyDelete