I got my pre-eclampsia panel results back and everything except my uric acid was normal. The uric acid levels were slightly elevated but not enough to be extremely alarming. SO, I'm going to just be monitored more closely. I'm not really sure what that means but that's what they said.
I did get my bag packed and the infant seat is in my car. The car is all cleaned out. All of the laundry is done, the tubs have been scrubbed. Today, I want to scrub the bathroom floors.
Josh says that he needs a few more days before I go into labor. I'm glad that he's still comfortable enough to wish a few more days (even a week) on me. I can not even move anymore. To go from sitting to standing is just flat out comical these days. By the end of the day, my belly feels so extremely heavy. It probably is.
I want to go for a run. Scratch that, I NEED to go for a run. I need to get rid of some stress. I need it. I can not wait to start exercising again. I know that the first time I go out, I will not be running but at least I'll be moving and sweating and I won't have contractions from it; I'll have 2 little ones in tow. To top it off, I can NOT wait to use my BOB. I'd say that I can go for little walks now but with the blood pressure stuff, I'm supposed to "take it easy". I'm just ready to have my skinny self back. I'm ready to be able to breathe. I told Josh that I'm sure I'll still be tired but at least my entire body won't ache like it does now and when I lay down to go to sleep, I'll be able to lay how I want and not how I'm "allowed" to lay.
Alright, I'll stop complaining! This is probably (more than likely) my last pregnancy and I should embrace the end of it, right?
37w belly.

You look beautiful, Jules! I hope you are able to meet your other little man soon. :)
ReplyDeleteOH I can't wait to start exercising and sleeping how I want to either!!! Too bad we can't be miserable together!
ReplyDeleteI know you are so excited to start running again and I can't wait to have you back as a virtual running partner :)
ReplyDeleteAh the end is in sight! YOu look great!
ReplyDeleteI'll try to get in a mile or two for you this week...not that it will help you much! teehee