While I was gone, Josh took Conner to his mother's to go swimming. Evidently they had a great time. But not great enough for Conner to sleep all night. haha. Josh said that he's having the best week of his life. awww.
Let's talk about some sleep. The night before last, Conner slept all night...in his crib! I wish he'd do that every day. Last night, Parker was the champ. He got up a few times before 3 but 3 was the magic number. He slept from 3-7. I think he would have slept longer but his brother woke him up. Let's see who wins tonight. I'm certain it won't be me.

Awww, I definitely have baby fever again! I'm glad they are giving you a little time to sleep but if it makes you feel any better i'll be up with you tonight since M has coxsackie virus (thats what the temp dr says anyway)
ReplyDeleteWe need way more pictures!!!
Such a cutie! Glad he had a great first visit! I hope you get lots of rest. :)
ReplyDeleteHe sure looks perfect to me!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that he's gaining well. I really hope P and C start sleeping for you. You deserve a sleeping break :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear that things are going well so far. Parker is absolutely adorable and very, very perfect!
ReplyDeleteYou had your baby! Congrats!! I will have to catch up reading later :O) Parker is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are feeling well!!
Kelly