I've been so excited about this week's black and white Wednesday! I'm linking up to
The Long Road to China once again. Conner was in one of his moods the other day (he was tired and I was stretching out his play time) so I pulled out this old trunk and asked him if he could climb on it. Of course, my little monkey was all over that! When I showed him that it actually opened; his little face lit up (not that you can tell because of his binky but whatever). I had my camera out, because let's face it, it's always out. I was thrilled to get this one shot out of him before he decided that he wanted "out, out" of the trunk. It's definitely my new favorite picture.

Adorable and great way to get that sweet shot! Love it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love it! what a wonderful picture!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture of a beautiful boy. Love the antique feel of the photo.
ReplyDeleteI love it :)
ReplyDeleteVery cool.
ReplyDeleteAwww... what a sweet little guy! So cute!
ReplyDelete