Yesterday started out with a bang...literally. I fell down the last 2 stairs and thought I had broken my ankle. After some ice and tylenol, I felt better. Today it is feeling even better. I do have it wrapped up and I'm continuing w/the tylenol and ice (well, ice when Conner isn't awake). I had a photoshoot yesterday for a 4 day old but I am going back because she was less than cooperative. haha! She would not go to sleep at all. Tomorrow, will be session number 2 and I'm very hopeful that she will be sleeping!
I guess we're pretty boring but it just is what it is. I wanted to go to a festival yesterday but after my fall, I decided against it.
For those of you that are wondering, I napped on Friday, drank lots of water took some tyleonl and haven't had another contraction since mid-day.
Here's my 26w belly

>The belly is so cute! I am thrilled that the contractions have stopped. I will be praying for you and little no name baby!
ReplyDelete>I hope the ankle is feeling better today and as always, I love your belly! You actually make me believe it's possible to have a healthy pregnancy ;)
ReplyDelete>Your belly is adorable. I hope your ankle feels better - ouch!
ReplyDelete