Conner is in full temper tantrum mode and some days he will have 5 tantrums in an hour. He's so testy and really just wants to see what I will do and how I'll respond. He typically doesn't ever win; he's learning that. The weather has been great the past few days and that has helped with outside time. Last week it was 90 degrees and really, that's too hot for me to chase him around. I definitely prefer the 70-75 degrees that we have had over the past 3 or 4 days. Much better!
We've had a busy weekend already and I'll do a weekend news just for that.
Here's the 25w belly.


>uh oh, terrible twos are coming early! belly's looking great!
ReplyDelete>Oh my gosh! Conner and Austin should get into a padded room and and a tantrum war. He is the same way. He will be fine one minute, then screaming bloody murder the next because I looked at him wrong! Lookin' good by the way :)
ReplyDelete