>Just one more week and I'll be in the 3rd trimester. wow! Time files. Guess what we have done in the baby's room? Nothing. Seriously, we have got to get on that. I DO have bedding (minus a sheet b/c they are backordered until mid JULY) and matching paint. Other than that, nada! It's funny b/c at this point in my pregnancy w/Conner, the room was completely finished, his clothes all washed and ready and I was back at work. I think I'm just way to busy to even think about it right now. Josh said that he would paint the room but it's Sunday afternoon and he's out on a bike ride...no paint this weekend. Maybe next...
Yesterday, it was so rainy here. We had several thunder storms so Josh and I got creative. The Tractor supply store down the street has baby chickens for sale and Conner is obsessed w/ducks. Loves ducks. So, off we went. He was SO excited to see the "ducks". SO cute.
I know, you're all waiting for my belly so here you go.

>Looking good mama! At least you have a room...
ReplyDelete