Wednesday, April 7, 2010

24 week appointment

Today, I had my 24w appointment, which included another ultrasound. The purpose of that ultrasound...to make sure my fluid levels were up. They were! They almost doubled in 4 weeks. Baby boy was drinking water and I could see him sticking his tongue out. So funny. Right now, he's breech (bad baby) and was laying with his feet over his head. His heartrate was perfect and everythin else looked great too. I've gained a total of 12 pounds. The OB said for me not to worry about the cramps/contractions unless they become rhythmic. He told me to absolutely continue to walk exercise but NO running at all. I don't think that chasing Conner out of the street will count as running though.

Conner has a new favorite thing...Dora. Yes, Dora the Explorer. He wakes up asking for Dora. When he gets tired, he brings Josh or me the remote and says "dora" in this tiny sweet voice. He even says "boots". It's totally cute. I do get my fill of Dra though. It only comes on ONE time every day too. You know the DVR is set to record every Dora that is scheduled to come on. haha!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you and baby are doing well! I saw your bump pic on SS and you look super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWe so glad your fluids doubled! Way to guzzle that water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good job on getting those fluid levels up! luke is in a tv obsession phase. he'll hunt down the "kamote" and say, "turn the t.t. on so i can hear it." these boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Dora DVD's...Annelise went through a Dora phase too. I'll give you some of them. Glad no name baby is doing well!

    ReplyDelete