Sunday was also super busy! We started the day by Conner getting his Easter basket. It was filled with balls, cars, fruit snacks, side-walk chalk and a t-ball set! He loves that thing. Guess where my camera was? In the bag! So, no pics of any of that. Sorry. We played outside and Josh did a little bit of yard work. After Conner's nap, we loaded up and went to my MIL's house. Can you believe that the Easter bunny goes there too? Who would have thought!?! Conner got a little wagon filled w/beach toys a mini pool and a Handy Manny tool box. He totally loved the little bucket and back toys but refused to get into the baby pool. He was quite happy just emptying it out! Unfortunately, I did not know what the bunny was going to bring and I was not prepared with swim wear. My MIL had a suit that she boght last summer. Baby speedos. Can I just tell you how stinkin cute these were?! They are basically a waterproof diaper. Thankfully it was 86 degrees. Conner had a great time with the water. He didn't care too much about the egg hunt until he realized that the eggs had starburst jelly beans in them! Then he only wanted to find the eggs that made noise!










Oh and somethig big...baby #2 has reached viability! 24w people!'

>awe these are so cute!!! Your bump is growing! I like that tank!
ReplyDelete>I love the speedo! There is nothing cuter than that! I'm also loving your bump!
ReplyDelete