>Seriously, 15 weeks people. How did that happen? In one more week, I'll be 4 mos! It's going bay so fast this time. I just don't have the time to sit and take it all in like I did with Conner and that's normal, I suppose. I don't really have any real cravings. All kinds of food sounds good, until I eat it. Like chicken, love it but oh how gross. I can't look at it when I'm eating it or my stomach turns circles. So, when Josh cooked chicken the other night, I graciously ate it. It's healhty.
In other news, Conner has an awful, awful diaper rash. I'm fairly certain it from using some
cheap ass horrible wipes from Wal-Mart. Note to self, the Parent's Choice wipes that have the flip top SUCK. I went out
and spent a fortune and bought more pampers wipes and he's now in cloth diapers. He's very misreable with this rash and it breaks my heart. He's doing so many cute things. He tries to jump. He squats down all the way and then stands up really fast. He turns around in circles until he gets dizzy; then he laughs and laughs. It's so stinkin cute!! I've been trying to get it on video but you know what they say about a photographer's kid...they hate the camera and I just can't figure out why! haha! I'm going to keep trying though.
My sister-in-law and brother's baby should be here with in the next 3 weeks and I'm dying. I can't wait to
take her pics see her sweet little face.
Without further adue; here's baby number 2; 15w. If you're interested click
here to see me at 15 weeks with Conner

>You look great!!! How cute is this new layout?
ReplyDelete>very cute!
ReplyDelete