Sunday, February 7, 2010

updates

There really hasn't been a lot going on here. Conner had his 15m appt last week and the gist of it is that he's still small and needs to gain more weight. He weighs 19lbs 9 oz; 2%. Great, huh? The only reason they didn't go straight to testing is because he is still progressing in height and head circumference. The pedi told me to add protein powder to his milk...if only he'd DRINK the milk. He eats all day long but he also RUNS all day long. He's busy and small. So, I'm trying. Honestly that is all I can really do.

We haven't gone to a playgroup, well we hosted one and then we went to a friend's house to play...is that really a playgroup? It's been too cold and rainy to even play outside. I don't mine cold or rain but I despise them together. Conner has figured out how to go up and down the stairs on his slide. It's his new favorite thing to do. He loves taking things apart. In fact, he took apart a picture frame that I have. He unscrewed the piece that makes it pivot. Then he brought me the screw.

I've been really bad at NOT taking pictures but I promise that I'll do better this week.

I have my 16w appt this week. I'm going to talk to the OB about these headaches. They are really killing me. I get them every single day. Tylenol doesn't really do much for them (or me). Maybe they have a solution that won't make me sleep all the time. That's not really an option.

Here's my 16w belly


1 comment: