>I want to send out Valentine's Day cards this year and I definitely have a cute little subject to stick on a photo card. Today, I went to Target and bought a great table cloth, some heart shaped suckers and a t-shirt for Conner. I couldn't wait to get home and snap some pictures. Conner had other plans and wanted a nap, so I accepted the break.
After his nap, I gave him the wrapped sucker. He liked that but when I took the wrapper off, he LOVED it. He just drooled all over the place. I was very shocked when I took it away and he didn't have a fit. Now, I just have to design some cards. So, am I crazy or fun? I'd like to think FUN.




and for good measure...12w belly

>I am so copying you and going to Target today and getting suckers! That is awesome. How did you keep him from running off? You are such a fun, creative mom!
ReplyDelete>Too cute! What an adorable bump you got there now. I might still the lollipop idea. It's too fun!
ReplyDelete>Adorable pics julie! that last one of conner would be PERFECT on a card!
ReplyDelete>Adorable! Both the boy and the belly :-)
ReplyDelete>That last pic is SO cute, but you already knew that ;-) can't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDelete