
Monday, January 18, 2010
really, 13w?
You read that right, 13w is already here. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by. On Friday, I had an ultrasound. I had to take Conner with me...alone. Let me just say that it was not easy at all. I did not get to even see the baby on the screen because I was wrestling with my one year old. Well, not really wrestling but trying to keep him completely entertained while laying (almsot) flat on my back. I did get to see the little bug when the tech gave me the pictures. If I weren't so lazy, I'd go down to the basement and scan them, but I am. Instead of seeing what he/she may look like, you just get to look at my belly. I'm still wearing my regualr jeans and I have gained 0 pounds. Don't ask me how because I really don't know. My belly is definitely bigger though. I think I'll need my maternity clothes in a few weeks, don't you?


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment