Friday, February 14, 2014

Time Flies

I can not believe it's been so long since I posted here. Life has been super busy and I just forget to write things down. Let's see...Tyler is 11mos old. I have no idea how he will be 1 in less than a month, but he will be. Conner has been busy playing soccer and Parker is just, well, he's Parker. Tyler isn't walking (that's fine by me), he says a few words, loves food and is overall a happy little dude. Conner is a typical first born older brother. He likes to pick on Parker and boss people around. He can be very sweet at the same time. Speaking of Conner, he started speech Jan 24. He's doing alright with it. Josh has been working...a lot. That's really nothing new. I have been busy. I can't seem to keep up with laundry and really that's more because I just hate laundry. I have been taking much better care of me. I've been drinking shakes and working out. I feel much better and am seeing some positive changes :)

Oh and today is Valentine's Day....so Happy Valentine's day...from mine to yours...


No comments:

Post a Comment