
SO what if:
I just ate frosting out of the can with a spoon. The dough boy laughed at me. 2 of my 3 have been diagnosed sick, I feel sick and the baby is extra fussy so I'm going with the idea that maybe he doesn't feel well.
I want to do a post about some personal things but I hate airing out 'dirty laundry'. I know no one really reads this blog anymore but I just dont' think I can.
I'm typing this on Tuesday afternoon instead of mopping.
My kids prefer chips over any other food. I don't blame them.
I love my crock pot. The hubs hates it. I never win that battle unless I'm cooking a pot roast.
I window shop a lot and can't remember if I actually ever place orders.
I feel brain dead these days. I think between the kids, the house, the hubs, the stress and the exhaustion I might be a little brain dead.
I'm going to see my sister in FL at the end of the month and it can not get here fast enough. I can't wait to be at the beach (again).
I'm a little upset w/the kids that I'm sick. I keep telling them to get away from me. I do not have time to feel this crappy.
What are you saying so what to? Head over to Shannon's page and link up! It's fun.

Oh no, I hope your kids aren't sick w/ anything serious!
ReplyDeletethanks for taking time to link up today!
www.homemadehappenings-erin.blogspot.com
HA I am so with you on the online shopping - I also laugh when I get email reminders about abandoned shopping carts. If they only knew how many shopping carts I leave strewn about the internets...
ReplyDelete