So, it's been almost 2 weeks since I decided I was going to get rid of the last baby pounds and so far so good. I forgot how much I actually like clean eating and exercise. They are good for the mind and definitely keep me more sane. I've lost 2.5 pounds (not much I know but it's SOMEthing and certainly better than nothing). I've worked out consistently and I honestly feel much, much better. I had my second session with Kim on Wednesday and she did not go easy on me at all. I got dizzy...she kicked my ass...literally. I begged for good mornings so I didn't have to do more squats. She won. I lost. Well, actually I win but...I enjoy the workouts. They are hard and they make me sweat and I feel awesome when I'm done with them. I don't want to undo what she does so I work out on my own...funny how that works, huh?
Tonight I'm shooting a wedding; it will be the 4th and last for me. Why?
1. I don't love them.
2. It's a LOT of time away from my kids and my husband (who is not home often).
3. It's not enough money for me to be away that long.
4. I'm a mom first and my kids are only little once.
5. I don't love them. I want to photograph toddlers, not people getting married.
6. It's stressful and makes me question my abilities.
It's been a crazy week. Conner was sick and is better now, thankfully. Tyler has been cutting more teeth and is extra fun and fussy. The teething keeps him up more at night, which leaves me extra tired. I got my van back, finally!
other than the wedding, we have NO plans this weekend and I'm glad. Monday Ty-man has his 6mo appt. what? he's 6mo? I know. that flew by! I'll do a Tyler post tomorrow.

I am with you on the weddings. I HATE them.
ReplyDelete