Thursday, September 5, 2013

First days...

I completely forgot to post about the first day of school. It was a very hectic week and consisted of a van that broke down, a flat tire on a rental and just overall a crappy week. I did take a few photos the first day and used a (ghetto) sign b/c I can not find my chalkboard. I will though. I'll find it (or buy a new one). They LOVE school this year. Parker claps his hands and gets very excited when it's a school day and Conner seems to really like it. He doesn't say much about it though. Yes, Conner was still eating breakfast and I'm sure the baby was screaming. Life w/3!


Speaking of school, Conner is going to have a speech evaluation soon. I don't exactly know when but his teacher noticed some things w/his speech (I knew it was coming). I called the county to see about the eval and the conversation was short and sweet, then I got a butt load of paperwork to fill out as well as something for his teacher to also complete. I, then, called my ins company (aetna you suck) and the only way that he will qualify for coverage is if he's in a nursing home and it's deemed medically necessary. The pediatrician did say that if I want/need a referral they will deem it  necessary and give me one. I hope to have the paper turned in Tuesday and then I'll be Trisha's BFF and call her daily until my boy is evaluated. What's that saying, 'the squeaky wheel gets the grease'. I'll squeak for my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment