I haven't really updated about my pregnancy because there's nothing really to update. I haven't had an ultrasound in almost a month but I think I get one next week? I'm supposed to find out if a c-section will be necessary or not next week. I'm really hoping not but if it's the best thing then I'll do it. They will also be checking for growth when I go in this week. Last appt, I had not gained any weight in almost a month and my belly was measuring small so she made a comment that 'we'd have to keep an eye on that'. I've gained my fair share this time and I'm trying not to worry about that. They will be doing the group B strep test and I figure while they are going to violate me, I'm asking for a cervix check. I want to know if all of these nights of contractions are doing anything. If they are not, I will be scrubbing my floors Wed afternoon! If they are I'll just continue to take it easy until 37w, then it's on; I'll scrub and do whatever I want! I haven't been going to the gym b/c of the contractions. I don't feel like it's the smartest thing I could do so I don't go. I miss it. I miss my patience, the stress I release when I work out. Can't wait to get back to it.
Here's my belly at 34 weeks
The kids are good; busy boys but good. Parker is potty trained, it's SO nice. I was impressed with how quickly he was trained. I still make him wear pull ups to bed but he wakes up dry. I'm just not that brave yet.
I still have so much to do. We have no name, baby's room isn't ready and I've only gone through about a third of the baby clothes. I need to finish that and wash them....they have been boxed up for 2 years. I can't do any of it until the closet in the boys' room is done and that won't get done until Josh is home for a full weekend...who knows when that will happen.When the room is done, I'll take a pic...it's just Parker's set up for a new baby. I did buy a new crib sheet..does that count for something? I also needed a swing and ordered one the other day.
For my week for of my 52 weeks, I actually have 2 photos. I wanted to use the one of Conner but it's not completely in focus so I have one of Parker's feet too. Pretty cute.

You are all belly my friend!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look fabulous!!
ReplyDelete