Wednesday, January 2, 2013

So What Wednesday

It's been a while....

Life After I Dew



This week I'm saying so what to....

I went to bed at 10:15 on NYE. Who cares. I was having contractions so I took a muscle relaxer (per ob) and went to bed.

I need to get this house organized but do not want to.

My tree is up and needs to come down. I'm getting a recliner and need that space. Again, I don't want to take it down.

I hate how much Josh worked this holiday season. He was only home 3 days. It sucked.

I booked maternity pics...Josh doesn't know yet. He will soon though. Now I have to figure out what we are going to wear. We JUST had family pics done in Oct. SO what!

I can't even go to the bathroom w/o interruptions. It annoys me immensely.

I need to get up and let Conner hold the bearded dragon and start cleaning out closets. Happy Wed.

 

2 comments:

  1. I hate the bathroom barge in! Good lord! and I am so ready for J to go back to work! He was home TOO much, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually had two arguments with the hubs about taking our tree down. We're not using the space that we have our tree up in so I'm leaving it awhile, I just love it that much.

    ReplyDelete