Thursday, January 3, 2013

Christmas Re-Cap

I said that I was going to put up a post about Christmas and I haven't done it yet. Between being pregnant and chasing these kids around and trying to keep up with the house...I haven't.

This year for Christmas, Conner told Santa that he wanted a tricycle with a bell and a bearded dragon. Parker told Santa that he wanted a guitar so he could 'rock and roll'. My boys got their wishes along w/jammies and underwear from mommy and daddy. They got tons of stuff from the grandparents and were thrilled that they got exactly what they asked for.

Next year, I will take more photos.







A video of Conner seeing the bearded dragon
And Parker but he doesn't talk to me about his guitar.


3 comments:

  1. How very cute! Henry got a tricycle for Christmas this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! Sounds like you had a great Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them. So glad Santa got them exactly what they wanted.

    ReplyDelete