Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankful Day 7

Today I am thankful for having the ability to send my children to school. I know they are young and I agree that they are young but a little time away from me with other children is a beautiful thing. They are thriving at their preschool. I am thriving because of their preschool. They are blessed with amazing, God fearing, God loving teachers. These teachers truly LOVE being there; it comes across though the way they greet the children, they way the love on them, the way that my kids love being there. Parker has never even cried when I have left him (which makes a mama happy and sad). They get to learn new songs, make new friends, learn how to listen to other adults and I get to have time to work, go to dr appts, get my nails done, go to the grocery store, clean...you get the idea. Conner's teachers are nothing short of amazing. He comes home telling me all kinds of things he learned in Science, what his friends are doing. He is involved in their lives; he knows today is Ms. Tiffany's birthday and he's excited about it. Parker's teachers are also amazing. They are truly the best at introducing what 'school' is for these little ones. The best thing we have done for these boys (besides give them each other) is putting them at this school. For that, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment