Today I am thankful for happiness. It's the small things in life that keep us going...it's my kids waking up every day and then again after nap time. It's seeing them play together. It's hearing their conversations, it's having clients rave over the galleries that I send them. It's that look that Josh gives me...that same look for almost 12 years. The priceless, precious moments. The moments we can't get back.
A few days ago, Conner caught a lizard. It's a cute little lizard and it makes Conner very happy. He finds food (caterpillars and small spiders) for this lizard. He makes sure he has water. It's pretty precious.
It's feeling this tiny baby kick, seeing Conner's reaction when he
felt him kick. It's knowing he's in there growing and wiggling. It's me
going to the gym, I need those workouts. It's knowing that the little
things I do for myself (chiropractor, gym, hot showers) make me
healthier.

Still a better woman than me. LOL Yay for a cute belly.
ReplyDelete