First and foremost I am thankful for my Lord and Savior. Even in spite of me, he still loves me and carries me when I need it. I am lifted up and have been prayed for this entire pregnancy and for that I am thankful. I am so, so thankful.
Day 2: I am thankful for Josh. Sure, we have our ups and downs but at the end of the day when our house goes quiet and the boys are still and sleeping, it's just me and him. I love him to the pits of my core and I can not imagine living this life without him helping me through. Without him, I would only be half and not whole.
Now for the (stupid) update. Every time I go to a dr, I get something different. The ob thinks I have 2 placentas...the specialist said (last time) that I had an anterior placenta, yesterday they said I had a posterior placenta that was funual, meaning it wraps around the uterus. The dr asked if I had a c-section or d&c (seriously, is that NOT in my chart?!) and I told him I did but 5 years ago and prior to 2 babies. He said that he still thinks it's a scar tissue but that it wouldn't be from that. I'm so confused and frustrated. The tech did turn on the 4d yesterday and I will say that I think this baby is going to look like Conner. He has the same nose as both of the boys and it looks like he has Conner's mouth/lips instead of Parker's. That was a fun little moment. I just want it to be feb/march so I'm done w/pregnancy...sort of. I love feeling these teeny tiny baby kicks. It's my favorite.
21w.


No comments:
Post a Comment