
So What...
If I scurry around at 5 to clean up. I like to sit my butt on the couch during the day and honestly, when I put it away little hands pull it right out.
I refuse to buy new jeans b/c I don't buy double digit sizes.
Conner doesn't nap b/c I don't want to fight with him. When he naps he goes to bed after 10 and when he doesn't he is asleep by 8:15.
I always eat all of the sweets in our house.

>PS... just found your blog through So What Wednesdays... :) Your little ones are adorable!
ReplyDelete>You're right! :) So what... what is the point of cleaning when it's going to get un clean right away :)
ReplyDelete>I refuse to buy new jeans too, oh well I did buy one pair bc I thought that was less embarrassing than being 6 months post par-tum and still in maternity jeans. but one pair is my limit!
ReplyDelete