*When he wants anyone to hold him, he says "mama, hold, hold".
*He knows the difference between hot and cold and he makes sure that everyone knows when he's cold. He insists upon bundling up with a blanket.
*Yesterday, I told him, "Lord Have Mercy". Conner replied with "have mercy, mama".
*Yesterday, he licked play-doh and told me that it was "spicy"
*He loves money and insists that it remain in his pocket or in a bucket.
*He told me that I had cold feet and then he covered them up to warm them for me.
*He told Josh that he wasn't nice when Josh spanked him.
*He hates time out and says no the entire time he sit there.
*He loves to find me "treasures" from his nose...and he insists that I want those "treasures"
*His favorite food is spaghetti, then pizza.
*He loves chocolate milk but now it has to be warmed up. Cold just isn't good enough anymore.
*He tells me that he is nasty (nasee) when he gets dirty.
*When I give him kisses, he promptly wipes them off. Reverse psychology works for me to actually GET kisses from him.
*His favorite time of the day is when Parker (parter) wakes up. He announces it to everyone..."parter awate"
*When he hears the garbage truck, he puts his little hand to his ear and says, "I hear garbage truck"

OMG too cute!!!
ReplyDeleteConner sounds like an absolute sweetheart. I miss that age sooo much!! I love that you are putting all of their little milestones in words.
ReplyDelete