Wednesday, January 5, 2011

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO WHAT...

I have a MOUND of laundry. hate laundry

I know the words to all of the Fresh Beat songs...and I sing along.

I returned some of the gifts that Josh bought me for Christmas.

I think Josh spent way too much money on me and that may or may not be the reason I returned stuff.

I refuse to wear "mom jeans" so I wear sweats and will do so until I lose this baby weight and my regular ones fit again.

I wore flip flops yesterday and it was 40 degrees.

I only wash my face once a day and it's in the shower.

I might want a 3rd baby even though I say I'm done.

What are you saying so what to?

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Mom Jeans! I sure hope my jeans are not considered mom jeans... my mom never bought her jeans at AE, so I am safe..right? lol
    I love your so whats! Hope you are having a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha i only wash my face in the shower too!!! ugh who can wash at night? all i want to do at night is SLEEP!

    ReplyDelete