Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dear Conner

Dear Conner,
I can't believe you are TWO years old. I am in awe of you every single day. You are amazing, smart, sweet and determined. You challenge me in ways I never thought I could be challenged. You teach me things I never thought a little boy could teach an adult. You have shown me pure, unconditional love. In two years you have gone from our tiny little baby to a wonderful, sweet big brother. You are very proud of yourself and everyone that you love. You have a wonderful personality and a great sense of humor. When you were born, I had no idea what I was going to do with you. I quickly learned that all you needed was love and I had that! I am very proud to be your mommy and I think God every day that he gave me you to love and cherish. Happy Birthday to my sweet, spirited, wonderful boy! I love you to the moon and back times 100.




3 comments:

  1. Awww, I lOVE this. happy birthday Conner! You are a lucky guy to have such a sweet Mama who loves you so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's 2 already. Love him!

    ReplyDelete