Friday, October 22, 2010

>Two Year Pictures

>I have been trying and trying to get some decent photographs of Conner. It is certainly a challenge! Thanks to my friend, Victoria, I got some. She let me borrow her adorable pedal car fire truck. Conner has played with it before and he loves it. He does NOT love my camera and with in about 2 minutes, he was crying and telling me no. I'm just thankful that I got SOMEthing of the little booger. He's so lucky that he's so stinkin' cute.

I don't LOVE them but hey, he's looking in the right direction and not screaming!





4 comments:

  1. >I LOVE the third one! I think you got some pretty good shots. Neither of my kids are fans of the camera and they are 7 and 4...shame on me for not having them photographed by a professional more often though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >The 3rd one is great. Madison is pretty hard to photograph now too. Must be the age!! Blah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >It's definitely the age, I can't get a decent picture of Michael anymore either. The 3rd one is really cute and I love that firetruck!

    ReplyDelete