When Conner made Josh's Valentine's Day card, he thought it would be fun if I let him use the paint brush to actually paint paper and not just his feet. Since I am so fun, I gave him the paint brush (which was just about as big as he is), some paper and some paint. We don't paint very often because every time we've done it, he really hasn't been interested long enought to ut anything on the paper. Yesterday, was a different story. He loved it!
I know that my one reader everyone is waiting for my 17w belly picture. It's definitely growing. We find out on Friday if Conner is going to have a baby brother or a baby sister.
Super cute belly! We are trying to paint today too. Actually, we are making Daddy's feet heart that was supposed to be given to him yesterday. I hope ours goes as smoothly as yours did.
Super cute belly! We are trying to paint today too. Actually, we are making Daddy's feet heart that was supposed to be given to him yesterday. I hope ours goes as smoothly as yours did.
ReplyDelete