My mom has started a new tradition of sending lots of Mardi Gras goodies to Conner (and now Ryleigh). Conner LOVES the balls and beads that he gets. This year, he also got some HUGE pixie sticks and 2 candy necklaces. Now, I don't typically give my kid straight sugar but Josh and I decided that it would be OK if he discovered what the candy necklace was all about. Lucky for me, Josh loves the pixie sticks so I won't eat those and neither will Conner...I have to draw the line somewhere!
That is adorable! I totally forgot about it being Fat Tuesday. I feel like I should be eating cake or partying or something. Sends some of those beads my way!
That is adorable! I totally forgot about it being Fat Tuesday. I feel like I should be eating cake or partying or something. Sends some of those beads my way!
ReplyDelete