Monday, December 7, 2009

well, what can I say?

I made my blog private just so I could talk about this. About 3 weeks ago, I realized that my period was late, so I reluctattly got a home pregnancy test and peed on it. I was REALLY expecting it to be negative and was hoping I wasted 10 bucks. Boy was I wrong. That bad boy popped up positive SO fast. I shook and was freaking out. I didn't know if I should laugh or cry and I knew I didn't want to tell Josh yet; so I waited. I needed to be able to digest the information prior to telling Josh. The next day, I decided that i needed to tell him. He was absoutely thrilled...I not so much. I was still freaking out but after seeing him so giddy, I knew it was FINE.

I had an appointment with a new ob last week and I loved the office and staff. They confirmed my pregnancy, giving me a due date of July 25 and my first ultrasound is Dec. 17; that day can not come soon enough. I just want that to be over with. I'm nervous.

How am I feeling? I'm OK. I have waves of nausea and lots of cramping but I had both of those things with Conner. I'm tired but that comes with the territory. Who wouldn't be tired with a 13 month old and being pregnant.

It's good to get this out.

3 comments:

  1. Hey you!

    This is exciting news, everything will be fine and you will make a wonderful mother x 2!

    Call me this week. We haven't talked in a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omigosh, Julie!! Congrats! No wonder you wanted me to come check out your blog. So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wondering what happened to your blogging! I saw you posting on FB so I figured you didn't have time to blog and you were fine.

    ReplyDelete