Saturday, December 5, 2009

>Hello Blog....

>It's been a while but I have not forgotten about my blog. I promise. My laptop decided that it would freeze every time I tried to do anything on it. We went out of town for Thanksgiving. I got a new laptop so here I am.

Conner is napping, so I thought I'd do a little updating.We spent the Thanksgiving Holiday in Louisiana with my family. Conner totally loved all of the attention (and food) that came with that trip. On the way down there (yes, we're insane and drove) he did amazing!!! Josh and I were so impressed. By the time we came home, he hit his breaking point. We stopped at Wal-Mart and bought a DVD player and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I wanted Yo Gabba Gabba but they were all out. Anyway, that only lasted for about an hour. Have you ever driven 9 hours with a screaming one year old? Let me be the first to tell you that it SUCKS. I don't know when I'll be up for another drive like that. We were all very happy to get home and sleep in our own bed. There's nothing like your own bed. Last weekend, Josh put lights on the trees in the front of the house (which I totally love). He wouldn't get on the roof to put any around the house though. Maybe next year Conner can convince him to do that. Conner and I haven't really done much this week. It's been very rainy and gross outside.

Tonight, we are going to get our Christmas tree and tomorrow it will be all decorated. I'll post my weekend news on Monday for you guys to see it (if anyone still checks this forgotten blog).

I can't believe that Christmas is so soon. We have not started shopping at all. I did just buy myself a gift online though. I promised I would wait until Christmas to use them though. You'll have to wait until then to see what it is. I still need to take some pics for Christmas cards. I bought a cute Santa hat but Conner hates hats so it might take some coaxing (maybe a candy cane) to get him to wear it. I'm not above bribery!

Maybe I can convince Josh to start shopping....Have a great weekend everyone.

Here are a few pics..


3 comments:

  1. >Is your gift to yourself what I emailed you about?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. >no, it's not that exciting! I'm happy about it though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >YAY for Christmas!!!! Love the new pics and new layout!

    ReplyDelete