Thursday, December 17, 2009

>update

>Today was my ultrasound day. I was very nervous. I changed OBs b/c we moved and my old one is really just too far away. Anyway, I LOVE my new ob and their entire staff. Not only are they quick but they are super nice. I had my regular ob workup today which included the ultrasound. Everything looks perfect. The baby is measuring right where it should be and more importantly, the heart was beating! I was so relieved to see that. I didn't even ask what the heart rate was; I didn't care.

Looks like I will really be having a baby in July. :)

4 comments:

  1. >So glad everything is going good and that you like your new doc! You will have to tell me who you are going to.Call me this week so we can catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. >I loved seeing that heartbeat. Makes everything seem more real and helped me relax some.MA

    ReplyDelete