Friday, October 23, 2009

>I missed it again.

>Today is Friday and i missed Thankful Thursday again. I want to laugh, but I know it's really not that funny.

Ok, here are my thankfuls.

*The deck and new roof on it. Josh, my FIL and one of the guys that works with them worked very hard for the past few days on our deck. It has a fresh coat of paint and a new (real) roof on it. Looks great!

*New cars. I'm getting an SUV. Don't know what kind but just that it's going to happen soon. YAY! I love my altima, but really it's too small.

*Sisters. Mine is always a big help when she's here.

*Mexican food. We went out last night and it was SO good. I wish we went out more often...

*good friends.

On another note, Conner's party is tomorrow and I'm freaking out. NOT READY. I'm not ready for my baby to be one. Sad but exciting.


2 comments:

  1. >I also love eating out! SO much easier than eating at home. Except when you have a screaming toddler. But oh well. LOL.

    ReplyDelete