Friday, October 30, 2009

ugh, it's FRIDAY not Thursday

I SUCK. What is wrong with me. I just can't seem to keep it straight anymore. Once again, Thankful Thursday is a day late (just like C's birthday post, can you say crappy mom?).

I am thankful for

*Awesome Fall Days. Not only is my run especially wonderful on those days but we play outside and that makes my baby happy. Happy baby=Happy Mommy.
*The grill. Josh fires up the grill at least once a week. On those days, he cooks and cleans up. It's SO nice to have that break.
*Naps. Yesterday, Conner didn't really nap and I realized exactly how badly we both need him to.
*Our playgroup. We always have fun with them. Today is the halloween party. Can't wait! *I promise to blog about it.*
*Candles. There is nothing better than a quiet house with a good smelling candle burning. It's peaceful.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment: