>We had a very big weekend here. Friday, my sister came back into town and brought her roomate, Bri with her. I had big plans for them. Bri LOVES to bake and decorate cupcakes, so that's what she did! She made all of the cupcakes and the huge one for Saturday. Wait, what did I need cupcakes for?! Saturday, we celebrated Conner's birthday! I know, I know we did it early but that's ok. He didn't mind. Saturday morning, my mom got here and I was running all over the place like a crazy person. Planning a party is not an easy task. Everything turned out great! Conner looked adorable in his sock monkey shirt, he loved all of his gifts but didn't really care about the cupcake. He cried when we sang Happy Birthday; I guess he didn't really like all of that attention.
Speaking of gifts, for a One year old, he got some great stuff. Josh and I got him a huge playground. He got some puzzles (which he LOVES) and an old timey top. He also got a power wheels, a slide (that we'll keep inside), a ball pit, a laugh and learn bear, some awesome blocks, a cool helicopter that has balls and his FAVORITE thing....MONEY. When he saw the money, he grabbed it and waved it around. It's as though he knows what it is! ha!
Sunday, we had another party! Kaiden turned 3 (well, her real birthday is Thursday) so Conner and I went to Catch air to celebrate. I didn't take any pictures from the party but Conner had a great time. He loves all of our playgroup friends. I do too.
Click to Enlarge














No comments:
Post a Comment