Sunday, September 7, 2008

It's getting scary

This weekend was pretty uneventful. Friday night we went out to dinner and as soon as we got home, I fell asleep on the couch. Yesterday, I took Harley for a walk then met MIL and Nicholas at the park for a cub scouts thing. Thankfully, it was not too hot. I got home, showered and took a nap. Last night we had dinner with Nathan and Ashley. Christopher joined us. It was great to see them all. We haven't seen Nathan and Ashley since early July and even though Josh sees his brother often, I have not seen him in over a month. Before we leave today, I have to get some papers graded and some lessons done for this week. I think that Josh and I are going to go to the in-law's house to go swimming and let Harley play with Princess. Just so you can see what I've got growing...here's me in a 2 piece. Don't mind the spots on the mirror. I guess I really need to clean it!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



4 comments:

  1. How cute are you!!! You're in such great shape. you can still see your abs on the side!! Okay, I officially hate you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you realize how amazing you look? You have the PERFECT pregnancy body.

    xo

    PS: can I show my husband this picture and tell him that's what I am going to look like one day? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your belly is still so little! I was huge at this point!!!

    ReplyDelete