Tuesday, April 8, 2008

>8w4d...and another ultrasound

>It sure is amazing how those little peanuts grow in such a short time. Today I had my second ultrasound. When the u/s tech told me 2 minutes and she would be ready, I got really nervous. DH got nervous too after the u/s started. At first the probe was not angled right to see the flicker of the heartbeat. She immediately turned the sound on and we got to hear it. 173bpm. The baby was so cute. He/she was standing on it's head and moving all over the place. The little arms were moving. We are both very relieved. My next appt is in 4 weeks and we will just hear it with the doppler. My NT scan is on the 30th, so I'll get to see little peanut again soon!! Pics are for your viewing pleasure. I scanned the pics upside down so that they are easier to look at. Silly little guy wouldn't get off of his head.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. >Isn't it amazing. Even at 8 weeks it's a little person. It amazes me how people say it's not. How cute. My prayers are with you Jules. I hope hubby is pampering you - I'm sure he is. :)Jessica

    ReplyDelete