Friday, April 4, 2008

Pieces of my mind...

So far so good. My sypmtoms are in full swing. I threw up 4 times yesterday. It was hysterically funny and awful at the same time. I'd puke and then giggle. My boobs are killing me, the nausea is constant. It literally lasts all day. I'm beyond exhausted, but I don't sleep well and I don't really understand that!

Today I felt great. My nausea was not that bad at all. I did not throw up. I've been eating like a piggy for the last hour though. When I finished my popcorn, I decided that I needed ice cream too. Off I went to the freezer. It was delish!

My next appointment and ultrasound is on Tuesday. I'm anxious but not nervous...not nervous yet. My prayer is that this heart inside of me keeps beating and that my baby keeps growing. I don't care how sick it makes me, I just want a healthy baby.

In other news, I was give my tentative placement for next year. I currently teach 5th grade boys. My principal has decided to move to me 4th grade girls. It's the exact counter opposite of what I wanted. I wanted to stay in 5th with the boys. Fourth grade is fine, but I really prefer to teach all boys.

I don't have much more to say. After my appt, I'll update again.

1 comment:

  1. Well - I'm glad that you puking was something to laugh at. that's funny. I feel for you girl but I know it's worth it. i love you!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete