Friday, March 28, 2008

First Ultrasound today!

I have been emailing back and forth with my doctor about my cramping. One of the OB nurses called me today to see if I was still having some cramping. I told them yes and they got me in for an ultrasound. I'm so in love with my little grain of rice. I got to see the heartbeat and hear it. The heartbeat is measuring wonderfully at 141 beats per minute, which is good. When the technician turned on the sound I immediately started crying. It was so amazing. Here's a sneak peak for your viewing pleasure. The brighter center on the second on is the heart just beating away.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a cute little bean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful little boy. You need to take new pictures of your belly so I can see how much you have grown.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete