Tuesday, March 11, 2008

First Appointment

Today was my first appointment. I was a nervous wreck and really don't have any reasons to be. My blood pressure was high, so I have to get my nerves in check. Anyway, my cervix was closed and my midwife told me that my BHCG levels were great! She also said that everything looks and feels like it should. I go back in one week for a bunch of bloodwork. She even hinted that I may get an ultrasound around 6 weeks or so; I'd be so thrilled.
I;m exhausted, my boobs hurt and every now and again, I get a huge bout of nausea. I'll take all of the above.

In other news, the contracts at work are due and DH really does not want me driving to the "ghetto" everyday anymore. The problem? Well, if I stay I can get FMLA (12 weeks off) and if I go, I'd probably only get 6. We are going to have to have a serious conversation about this.

I'm so thrilled about the changes right now. My heart if full of hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment