Monday, March 24, 2008

>Still Terrified...

>I'm 6w3d pregnant. I'm so beyond terrified. I am trying so hard to relax and just breathe. I find myself holding my breath. I have severe cramping at least 3 days each week. It gets so bad that I start to freak out and worry. On a good note, I am still so very exhausted and never have my boobs hurt like this.

Yesterday was Easter Sunday. The first thing MIL said to me was "Are you pregnant?" I immediately told her no. I don't know if I said it too fast or not, but NO just came flying out of my mouth. I feel bad about lying, but I'm just not ready to share...Fast forward a few hours. My BIL found a very small turtle and when I went to touch it, DH freaked out and told me NOT to touch it. Well, my brother caught on to that and later asked why DH was so concerned with me touching the turtle. DH told. I am not happy about that; I'm just not ready. He said that he just didn't want to lie about it.

My ultrasound is in 2 weeks. I'm excited and yet terrified and extremely hopeful. I'm hopeful that this time will not be like last time. I'm hopeful that in November, I will be a mommie.

No comments:

Post a Comment