Thursday, August 15, 2013

Typicality

Most days, we stay home. I mean, let's face it getting 3 kids under 5 out the door is no small feat and they LOVE to be outside anyway and we have outside so...we stay here. Sometimes we have friends come over. Either way, the boys are typically very happy being here and outside in the backyard. They are growing up SO fast and I have got to make time to blog. Who needs candy crush? I'll blog instead, even though candy crush is basically mindless and to blog I have to think. I'll try harder. Anyway, I digress. Some of our outdoor adventures are silly and others we just hang out w/one another.




Sometimes we play in the pool (yes, that's a frog friend that I had to trick them into letting go. I was afraid for his life) or the bounce house. We always have fun. They love each other and (for now) the big two are best friends. Sure they fight but they also play and teach each other new things every day.













No comments:

Post a Comment