For instance...
We are in the process of potty training. He thinks Parker needs to pee on the potty too. What does he do? Um, pee on Parker. Truth city.
Today, he climbed out of his crib for the first time. I converted the crib to a toddler bed and when I was finished I was all teary eyed and was telling him that it makes mommy so sad at how big he's getting...he gives me a hug and says, "alright mommy". I die.

He wanted to call Josh today to tell him that "Parker poops a LOT". He calls Harley "disgusting" because he thinks Harley eats poop, which he doesn't. Maybe he's a little a little bit obsessed with poop.
When I take things away from him, he tells me he needs a "ladder" (it's really one of his tiny chairs) so he can "reachy" it.
He attaches his crane to his dump truck and is "going to work". It's a trailer. Inventive, I think so.

My baby is turning into such a little boy. Thank God we have Parker, I'd certainly want another baby!

Love.
ReplyDeleteI remember those days. Miss them!
Thanks for sharing these moments! Your boys are both so cute!
Awww I love him. LOL @ peeing on parker. I can't believe how much like a little boy he looks now.
ReplyDelete