Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So What Wednesday

This week, I'm saying so what to...

I'm done making Parker's baby food. I'm tired of doing it and I got a great deal on Earth's Best on Amazon...so I bought them. It doesn't help that he's really over puree anyway.

So what if I need a mani/pedi and Conner tells me I have nasty feet. Babysitters are hard to come by and when I have one, I like to get organized not spend {more} money at a nail salon.

So what if I have zero motivation...still. whatever.

So what if I decided to stop including certain people in fun things that my kids are doing. I always text this one person pictures or when the kids do something cute and NEVER get a response. DONE.

So what if I wait until 5pm every day to clean up. On days that I don't, I just walk around picking up toys constantly to have the kiddos pull them right back out.

So what if I think my kids are cuter than your kids. Have you seen them lately? They're totally cute.

What are you saying so what to?

5 comments:

  1. Agreed, I think KP is the CUTEST thing I have ever laid eyes on. Let's agree that you have the cutest BOYS and I have the cutest GIRL! Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's a darn good thing that Carson is so cute. Bless his little rotten heart! Cleaning up @ 5 is a great idea. I am stealing that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell I wait till after bedtime! it's just going to get messy again if they are still awake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So what my mother in law brought cheddar bay biscuits from Red Lobster?
    So what, I ate one.... The scale showed a decent loss this morning and I'm running 6 miles tonight so that makes up for it...right??? Right??

    ReplyDelete