My rug hasn't been vacuumed in a few days. Yep, there's dog hair on it and my babies crawl all over it. whatever.
Mama got her hair cut yesterday and the husband doesn't really like it. If it were blonde again, I'd LOVE it.
I didn't run yesterday and I ate like crap. G.R.O.S.S
I was thrilled when Conner asked for juice instead of milk today...I forgot to get more milk. oops.
Conner had cheese-its for breakfast. He NEVER eats in the morning and that's what he wanted. It's calories.
It annoys me when certain people come over here and rearrange my furniture...multiple times. I could punch something. Don't touch my stuff. play with my kids.
Parker is CRUISING, yep, you read that right. So what that I'm terrified.
What are you saying SO what to?
Go to Shannon's Blog and link up!

lmfao. who rearranges your furniture??? wait I think I know! I'd be livid!
ReplyDeleteGirl my rug hasn't been vacuumed in like 2 weeks, it's GROSS too. KP always has dog hair on her. hate it. i'm half tempted to shave the dogs!
ReplyDeleteGirls you need non shedding dogs!! Baxter and Buddy don't shed!! I cannot stand dog hair and am way too lazy to clean it. Bryan thinks we're getting a husky one day. WRONG.
ReplyDeleteI want to see the haircut. Wow two under three to chase... Praying for ya!
ReplyDelete