Wednesday, September 22, 2010

2 months

I can't believe that my little one is already 2 mos old! It really goes by so much faster the second time. I can't imagine how fast it would fly if I had 3 of them. Parker is doing great. He can roll over but only when he wants to. He loves to kick his little, chubby legs, he smiles all the time and when he "talks" to me, I just die. He had his 2mo checkup last week and he is doing great, according to the pedi, he's beautiful and perfect.

Here are his stats


He's getting sooo big and it's happening too fast. He is wearing 3 month clothes and I just moved him to size 2 diapers. The size 1 still fits but they are getting too small. When he nurses, he will unlatch just to smile at me. It is so precious.
Here's my pumpkin.



3 comments: