Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dollywood Part one.

When we were in Gatlinburg, we decided to go visit Dollywood. We really didn't know much about the place but knew it had rides and Conner loved the rides so, off we went.
Our group



I am SO glad I brought my double stroller. Josh didn't think that Conner would ever sit in it but when he wanted a snack or some juice, he had a place to sit and we could still go through the park. Parker had a place to nap (and nap is what he did). I think he only woke up to eat. LOL. I guess the fresh air wore him out. look at his little feet. I love baby feet.





Back to the park and rides. They had this ride there that was on a track. 2 people were allowed in the cars and one of them was the driver. Conner took Josh first and then they came to find me. My little man took me on a drive. He's a great driver.


Next, we went on the ferrris wheel. He liked it once we started moving but he did not like waiting.



2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS! These ferris wheel pics are way too cute! Ya'll look SO happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! We love Dollywood but haven't been in years.

    ReplyDelete