We went to the park with
Victoria and her precious, beautiful daughter this morning. She has ALREADY blogged about it so I'm behind. (As a side note, I have tons to blog about and hope I find some time to do it soon.)Anyway, back to the topic at hand...we had a great time with them and are looking forward to many more park/play dates. Parker was great; he slept in the shade most of the time. He got hot and he let us know all about it. Once I took off his romper, he was a happy little guy. Conner had a great time playing. Thank you Victoria for the pictures (and for letting me snap away with your camera)...I forgot my camera.

Look how cute these two are!!

Sleepyhead

Conner and I sliding

I've gotta run, the big one is getting into the dog's food/water.

so cute! look at you getting out w/2 for some play time!
ReplyDeleteCute! So how was it taking 2 of them out at once?
ReplyDeleteYay...glad you had a good time, Jules. :) It looks like Conner had a blast with his friend!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures! Looks like a fun day. :)
ReplyDeleteMy kids loved looking at all the pics and just ooh'd and aaah'd over the sleeping babe.